Tuesday, April 22, 2008

GOODMORNING 6AM.

my right thumb and index is so blistered because i tried to fix the DIY boxes i got from ikea like eons ago. why do they make us screw the things with our fingers?

thats so horrid. i was so not prepared for the consequence.

haha.

anyway, i just read janice's blog. wanted to take the first peek long ago, but it always slipped my mind. i'm glad it struck me just though.

she is disgusting. SERIOUSLY! like pwhoar, profanities were conjuring in my brain while i read her entries, some not even invented yet. tsk.

for example, i'm okay with people posting all sorts of pictures of themselves in their blog's. i mean, its their story you see. but her's went overboard with all that model-wannabe thing. (captions too)

her's screamed "my cousins are all pigs!". of course, metaphorically.

hahahah.

i wanna take her camera and smack her face.

but she kept me reading on though. so thats some good blogging shit. i had to coax myself to stop clicking "previous".

good job janice. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home